For many decades the United States government has continued to erode, infringe and trample the unalienable rights of the American people. It is a for-profit corporation, 28 U.S. Code §3002 (15), that circumvents the Constitution by deliberately misidentifying the people as United States citizens, corporate franchises. The rightful political status of those born or naturalized in one of the several states is American State National, but the people have been kept ignorant of this fact until now.
Once you understand the difference, you will realize the importance of correcting your political status, joining your state assembly and helping to restore the Federal Republic. We the people need your participation.
American State National
- Natural, unalienable rights endowed by our Creator
- Self governing man or woman on the land and soil
- Afforded American common law that is guaranteed by the Constitution and not subject to corporate statutes and codes
- Does not pay Federal Income Taxes unless actually a government employee
United States Citizen
- Civil rights (privileges) granted by the government
- Classified as a franchise/dependent of the government
- Subject to tens of thousands of corporate statutes and codes
- Required to pay Federal Income Taxes as a government franchise